24/7/365, just one phone call away. The personal assistant service number is there for you when you need concierge services, business services, medical services, and assistance in emergency situations or interpretation help.
Available around the clock without holidays on the phone +372992 in Russian, and on the phone +372991 in English.
The service cost is equal to the phone call cost of the country you are visiting.
Upon a Customer’s request, the «Personal Assistant» will provide you with the necessary infor- mation on the organizations and companies providing the requested services (name, address, phone number, business hours, tariffs, and any other information needed), as well as make a booking, place orders and make settlements on behalf of the Customer in any location of the world.
Concierge services also include:
- TRAVEL SUPPORT
- ORGANIZATION OF LEISURE ACTIVITIES
- BUSINESS SERVICES
- MEDICAL SERVICES
- EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE
- INTERPRETOR’S SERVICES FROM/TO 90 FOREIGN LANGUAGES
The company providing the Personal Assistant services has
- more than 8 000 employees all over the world
- network of 27 call centers
- branches in more than 70 countries
- more than 70 000 partners, contractors and service providers all over the world
- partnership with 88 out of 100 most successful global companies according to the “Fortune Global 100” ranking
How to use the personal assistant service?
Simply dial +372991 (English) or +372992 (Russian) on your Alfa4You phone!
Until January 1, 2019 you can get unlimited access to the personal assistant at no extra cost! You pay only the rate of the outgoing call in the host country.
Some typical situations when you could use the personal assistant’s help
- “I need to translate from Italian to English.”
- “How do I get from the airport to the city centre?”
- “I am late for my flight!”
- “I’ve been pick-pocketed!”
- “I need to organize a birthday party.”
- “I’d like to find out about events in this area and buy tickets.”
- “Please book me a table in a good Italian restaurant for five persons.”
- “Please recommend a shopping mall in the area.”
- “I have a toothache. Could you tell me the closest dentist?”
- “I’m ill, should I see a doctor? Where should I go?”
- “Is it safe to venture outside my hotel for coffee?”